Morocco put in place Integrated Industrial Platforms (Plate-formesIndustriellesIntegrees, P2I), Economical Activity Zones, Industrial Zones and Free Zones.
- Integrated Industrial Platforms (P2I):
- General P2I open to all sectors
- Sectorial P2I dedicated to one specific sector.
- Regional P2I: General zones dedicated to investors specialized in one sector and coming from one region of a foreign country.
- Economical Activity Zones and Industrial Zones:
In parallel with P2I, a program of creating Economical Activity Zones was launched, and several Industrial Zones were upgraded.
- Free Zones:
These are specific customs territories where industrial exporting activities companies can operate benefiting from customs, control and currency burdens waiver.
Free Zones in Morocco:
- Exporting Free Zone of Tangier.
- Free Zone in Tanged Med Ksar El MajazMellousa 1 et 2.
- Free Zone of Dakhla and Laayoune.
- Oil products storage Free Zone: Kebdana and Nador.
- Exporting Free Zone of Kenitra.
To find out more information about Morocco Free Zones, please follow the link: