- Facilitate to the investors all administrative steps to create their companies.
- Assist the investors with the right advice and the accurate information during the initial phases of the Business Plan elaboration.
- Assist and advice the foreign investors to benefit from the government incentives in place.
- Provide clear and accurate information on the opportunities of investment in all the regions of Morocco.
- Ensure a rigorous follow up with the investor from the initial step of information collection to the set up of the project on site.
- Connect the investor with a network of third-party professionals (lawyers, banks, consultants, local administration, hotels and meeting rooms facilities, etc)
- Membership request duly signed and stamped from the legal signatory on behalf of the investor to the President of AMI.
- Membership application dully filled, signed and stamped.
- AMI review the application.
- Admission decision is communicated by the President of AMI to the future member.
- A confirmation and welcoming letter is sent to the new member within 15 days.
- A yearly membership fee of 200 Euros is paid by bank transfer to the account of AMI.
- Membership Card and password are provided.
- Membership renewal is automatic on January 1st every year.
- To fill in a membership request and application.
- To be accepted by AMI committee.
- To pay the yearly membership fee.
- Adhere to AMI internal rules and regulations.