Morocco provided investors with several incentives that can be cumulated for the same project set up when signing an investment agreement with the Government.
Management mechanisms are in place as funds:
- Fond de promotion de l’emploi (FPI), Employment Promotion Fund:
- Financial support: Provision of 20% of land acquisition costs.
- External infrastructures: Provision of 5% of the investment amount for infrastructure costs.
- Training: Provision of 20% of training costs.
- Fond Hassan II (Hassan II Fund) participates with:
- 30% of construction or professional sites acquisition costs.
- 15% of the costs of the purchase of brand equipment.
- Import taxes waiver:Applicable when the investor agrees to invest an amount exceeding 200 Million Moroccan Dirhams, and for a period of 36 months maximum.
- Import VAT waiver:Applicable for the materials and equipment needed for the realization of the project of an investment amount exceeding 200 Million Moroccan Dirhams, and for a period of 36 months maximum.