In line with its global liberal strategy, Morocco put in place in the last decade, a legal framework high propitious to the development of its commercial ties with all potential partners. This was possible through several free trade agreements, both bilateral and regional.
- Morocco-EU Association
- Free Trade Agreement with USA
- Free Trade Agreement Morocco-AELE.
- Free Trade Morocco-Turkey
- Arab Free Tarde Zone
- Agreement with Arab Mediterranean countries
- Agreement for European Association for Free Trade